THE MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING-SOLUTION FOR RESTAURANTS – GET WEB DESIGN ADVICE
ThinkSocialBiz is set up exclusively for local restaurants who are looking at developing their business via digital marketing. Maintaining an online presence is more important than ever for Ireland’s restaurant owners, no matter what size your restaurant is.
We become your digital marketing partner, first of all, we set up a meeting and discuss your restaurant needs, we then look at everything that your business is doing locally online and provide you with a detailed analysis of opportunities that are available within your local area.
Today’s customers want to know hours of operation, menu, wine-list, who’s the chef, read reviews and recommendations, do a virtual tour, book via an app and of course see images of the décor and dishes.
88% of people are influenced by reviews and online comments, having an intentional digital strategy is important to your restaurant or bar.
What are you doing to manage your restaurant reviews? Here is a great stat that most people don’t know, 72% of people who make a complaint online want a response, being honest online and dealing with complaints professionally will help your business.
We can provide your restaurant with the following
- Professional Restaurant website or optimisation of current website
- 360 Virtual tour creation, google business page upload and social media integration
- Professional Social Media Setup (Facebook, Twitter, Etc)
- Review Management
- Creation of social media posts updates to post out on Twitter & Facebook and post daily
- Create & promote a special offer of the week on Twitter & Facebook 4 times per month
- Professional Set Up (including Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google Places, Adword Account Creation)
- Forum account set up (Yelp, Google+)
- Email Campaign Design
- Full Analytics and Monthly Reporting
- SEO Analysis on competitors and keywords
More businesses are investing in their Social Media strategy to help grow their business, but wont have the time or know how to implement a plan to develop your social media strategy.
This is where we come in.
If you would like information on WEB Design our sister company looks after that so please click on thenet.ie.